Stages Power, a power meter for every rider
The Stages Power meter is primed to bring power-based training to all disciplines of performance cycling. With advanced technology and simple elegant design, the Stages Power meter is perfect for any cyclist whether looking for their first power meter or a savvy power-training expert wanting to add power measurement to a second MTB, ‘cross or DH bike. Regardless of what piqued your interest in power measurement, you’ll find the Stages Power meter to be the lightest, smallest, most technologically advanced unit available today. No matter your cycling passion — we have a Stages Power meter for you.
Features and Benefits:
A power meter that fits every rider need, from fitness junkie to world tour pro
- ±2% accuracy of strain gage measured power
- Super light fully sealed unit adds just 20g of additional weight to the crank arm
- Designed and approved for Road, Tri, MTB, DH, cyclo-cross, BMX and Track.
- Bilingual communication with ANT+™* and Bluetooth Smart** protocols
- Internal sensor based cadence measurement — no magnets needed
- Active temperature compensation
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Simple zero reset
- Fast set up: install crank arm, pair, and go
- No wires, magnets, zip-ties, or additional mounted hardware
- Left arm only design, means no compromise on drive-side spider stiffness or chainrings
- 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Optional 2-year accidental damage protection; Stages Cycling PMP (power meter protection) plan
- Designed and assembled in Boulder, CO USA
* Stages Power is ANT+ certified, check out www.thisisant.com for a listing of compatible products.
** Stages Power also broadcasts via Bluetooth Smart. Bluetooth 4.0 devices can communicate with Bluetooth Smart devices as well as legacy Bluetooth versions. Devices that can communicate with Bluetooth Smart devices are known as Bluetooth Smart Ready. Clear as mud?